Thomes Branch Grand Opening (“Sweepstakes”) Official Rules
NO PURCHASE, APPLICATION, OR USE OF SPONSOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United States. Employees of Sponsor, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees, and each of their immediate family members (spouse, and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless where they live) and individuals living in the same households of the above, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Each entrant by participating in the Sweepstakes agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 a.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) on February 3, 2023 and will end at 5:00 p.m. MT on March 31, 2023.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, individuals must fill out an online entry form (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ThomesGrandOpening) during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entries per person are prohibited and will void all related entries.
4. DRAWING: The potential winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 9:00 a.m. MT on April 3, 2023 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. ODDS: The odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
6. PRIZE: One (1) prize will be awarded, consisting of a YETI cooler filled with summer essentials. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize: $500. Winner agrees not to sell, auction, barter, place in commerce, transfer, give away, donate, or otherwise convey any gift that is received as a prize. Winner is responsible for the payment of all federal, state, and local taxes on the prize. No substitutions, cash equivalent, or transfer of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winner will be notified by telephone approximately one (1) hour after being selected. If Sponsor is unable to engage in a live conversation with the potential winner within a twenty-four (24) hour period from the first notification attempt, or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, then such person will be disqualified and an alternative potential winner will be selected via a random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. Although Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, choose to leave a message or messages on the potential winner’s voicemail service or answering machine, such messages are solely to facilitate live contact within the twenty-four (24) hour period and do not constitute a “live conversation” for purposes of these Official Rules. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to the use by Sponsor and its designees of their name, city and state and photograph/likeness for advertising, promotional and other purposes,worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised (including and without limitation, the Internet) without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
9. PERSONAL INFORMATION: Information collected from entrants will be maintained by Sponsor in accordance with applicable federal and state consumer privacy laws, rules and regulations. If you requested additional information about products and services from Sponsor on your entry form but now prefer not to receive any solicitations, please write to Sponsor at the address listed in Section 11.
10. WINNER’S NAME: For the name of the winner (available on or about April 3, 2023), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Western Vista Credit Union
Attn: Marketing/Grand Opening Sweepstakes
1920 Thomes Ave, Suite 510
Cheyenne, WY 82001
Requests must be received by April 17, 2023.
11. SPONSOR: Western Vista Credit Union, 1920 Thomes Ave, Suite 510, Cheyenne, WY 82001