To apply, fill out the form below. As a supplement to the application, you may also e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or mail/deliver it to:
Western Vista Credit Union
3207 Sparks Road
Cheyenne, WY 82001
Western Vista offers an excellent benefit package (to include health and vision insurance, 401k, paid sick and PTO) along with the excitement that comes from working in a fast-paced, member-driven credit union.
Financial Services Officer – Cheyenne (Virtual Branch)
Engage with new and existing members of the credit union by developing and growing professional relationships over the phone and via electronic communication. You will work closely with members to understand their financial goals, while working to achieve branch and company growth metrics.
- Explaining and recommending products, services and behaviors that will best benefit the member and their lifestyle, including basic budgeting and financial planning
- Identifying cross selling opportunities and in-house referrals that would benefit the member and the credit union
- Assisting members with opening and closing accounts, answering questions about products and services and resolving problems as appropriate
- Preparing and organizing appropriate documentation for product/service opening and maintenance
- Assist financial service manager with business development and community oriented financial education or involvement
Please note: this is position requires extensive use of the telephone, as the position is housed in the credit union’s virtual branch/call center.
Member Service Representative (Part Time) – Cheyenne
We are searching for an organized, attentive member service representative to provide exceptional service to our members by handling routine tasks, such as processing payments, accepting deposits, and handling withdrawals. The representative will respond to member requests and inquiries, make recommendations about products and services, maintain and balance cash supplies, and keep track of records and financial information.
You should have a professional appearance and a member-focused attitude. You should be courteous, efficient, helpful and accurate. Outstanding customer service is a MUST.
- Assisting members with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies and answering questions
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, supplies and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies
- Packaging cash and rolling coins to be stored in drawers or the vault
- Handling currency, transactions and confidential information in a responsible manner
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports
- Following all credit union financial and security regulations and procedures
Mortgage Loan Originator – Casper & Cheyenne
Since 1940 Western Vista has offered an ever-growing set of financial services, including a complete suite of mortgage loan products to respond to almost every home-owner and aspiring home-owner’s needs. You’ll have the backing of a strong financial institution seeking to grow and support its commitment to the Cheyenne and Casper mortgage markets.
With 10,000-plus members, you’ll have access to a strong pool of qualified prospects, while working with a team always on the look-out for loans to support yours and our members goals.
You’ll be a great fit for Western Vista if you:
- Enjoy starting and developing relationships
- Value recognizing customer needs and executing through closing
- Provide exceptional service to members and co-workers alike
- Love to network in the community
- Are a self-starter
- Have a team player attitude
- Offer strong in-person and writing skills