To apply, fill out the form below. As a supplement to the application, you may also e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or mail/deliver it to:
Western Vista Credit Union
3207 Sparks Road
Cheyenne, WY 82001
Western Vista offers an excellent benefit package (to include health and vision insurance, 401k, paid sick and PTO) along with the excitement that comes from working in a fast-paced, member-driven credit union.
Human Resources Manager – Cheyenne
Western Vista Credit Union is growing and seeking a well-rounded HR professional to join our team!
This exempt position is people oriented: recruiting/staffing, training, and advising current and future staff. The HR manager will be a key member of our management team and will provide advice and guidance on a variety of personnel and compliance issues, in addition to serving on our corporate culture team.
At minimum, our ideal candidate will have a two-year degree with two to five years related experience in personnel hiring, administration, compensation, training, benefits, payroll and other human resources functions, with intermediate to advanced computer proficiency. PHR/SPHR and SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred. Prior experience in a financial institution is a plus. The ability to maintain confidentiality and build rapport is a must.
Loan Officer Assistant – Casper
Western Vista Credit Union is seeking a detail-oriented professional to provide assistance in the mortgage department. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and offer outstanding service to internal and external customers.
- Pre-qualifiying prospective loan applicant(s) to determine acceptable credit, maximum amount of loan to be granted and type of mortgage best suited to the needs of the borrower
- Preparing the pre-approval or denial letter for the applicant
- Conducting interviews with the prospective borrower(s) to complete the loan application; requesting and obtaining the required credit documentation and loan disclosures
- Inputting the borrower and loan information into the loan origination software system to produce the application and the disclosures in required time frames
- Submitting the application through the AUS system
- Assisting the loan processor with obtaining follow up documentation and submission of loan file for final underwriting
- Validating the accuracy of the information provided by the applicant including employment, income, funds for closing and reserves, liabilities and payment history utilizing acceptable verification methods, internet services and credit reports
- Reviewing and evaluating information on mortgage loan documents to determine if the buyer, property and loan conditions meet the credit union’s, secondary market investors’, grantor’s and insurers’ standards
- Assembling and organizing documents in loan files, copies and ships file to processor, underwriter and investor database; submitting required documentation for pended items
- Ordering the property appraisal and title commitment and reviewing each item noting inconsistencies, errors, discrepancies or concerns
- Staying abreast of current guidelines, products, policies and trends in the mortgage lending industry
- Assuring compliance with all credit union policies/standards, as well as all regulatory requirements
- Cross selling and making referrals for other credit union services
Mortgage Loan Originator – Casper & Cheyenne
Since 1940 Western Vista has offered an ever-growing set of financial services, including a complete suite of mortgage loan products to respond to almost every home-owner and aspiring home-owner’s needs. You’ll have the backing of a strong financial institution seeking to grow and support its commitment to the Cheyenne and Casper mortgage markets.
With 10,000-plus members, you’ll have access to a strong pool of qualified prospects, while working with a team always on the look-out for loans to support yours and our members goals.
You’ll be a great fit for Western Vista if you:
- Enjoy starting and developing relationships
- Value recognizing customer needs and executing through closing
- Provide exceptional service to members and co-workers alike
- Love to network in the community
- Are a self-starter
- Have a team player attitude
- Offer strong in-person and writing skills