what can you do with our app?
- Pay your bills
- Transfer funds within your Western Vista accounts
- Log in and browse your accounts
- Manage your bill pay accounts
- Get loan information
- Monitor your budget
- Find ATMs
- Find branches near you
- Use Remote Deposit Capture to take a picture of your check and deposit from anywhere
Download Our App*
ready to begin using our app?
You must use the username you used for online banking to access the app.
- If you’ve already registered for online banking (on a computer), you can use the same credentials to access the app! NOTE: For security reasons, you are no longer able to use your account number as username. If you do not recall your username, click “forgot username,” select individual or business, and answer the security questions.
- IMPORTANT: Each PERSON on the account will need his/her own username and password.
- If you’ve never registered for online banking, you may need to use a temporary to access your account on the app. Your temporary password is a combination the last six digits of your social security number, followed by your four-digit birth year.
Social Security: 123-45-6789
Date of Birth: 01/01/1900
Temporary Password: 4567891900
- When prompted, create a new password.
- You may now access online banking with the same username and password you’ve used for the app.
If you need assistance, please contact us at 1-800-310-2197.