3207 Sparks Road
Cheyenne, WY 82001
(Half block west of Ridge Road and Lincolnway)
1215 Storey Blvd.
Cheyenne, WY 82009
(At the corner of Storey Blvd & Powderhouse)
3401 Eagle Drive
Casper, WY 82604
(Three blocks south of the west side Walmart)
Shared Branching Locations – Nationwide/Worldwide Access
As a member of Western Vista, you have access to dozens of “shared branching” locations in the front range and hundreds of credit unions worldwide. A shared branching location is a credit union office that agrees to handle financial transactions for members of other participating credit unions.
That means you can complete most transactions at a shared branching location just as if you were visiting Western Vista.Try it! Shared branching is FREE to members and some locations are open on Saturday or Sunday.*Find the location nearest you
How to use shared branching:
- Visit the shared branching location of your choice.
- Present your account number to the teller.
- Show a piece of U.S. government-issued picture ID.
- Complete your transaction.
- Each transaction you make will be automatically recorded on your Western Vista account, using the same technology that keeps track of your ATM transactions.