Gifts. Parties. Family Travel. The holiday season can be stressful… and expensive.
As a courtesy to our members, Western Vista Credit Union is pleased to offer Skip-A-Pay to help ease the holiday burden. You may be eligible to take a break from your Western Vista loan(s), giving you some flexibility in your holiday spending.
Skip a payment and:
- Visit out-of-town family
- Buy Christmas gifts
- Make a charitable donation
- Take a holiday vacation
To inquire about eligibility for this program, please call (800) 310-2197.
Terms and Conditions: By opting for Skip-A-Pay, you request that Western Vista Credit Union defer your loan payment(s) as you indicate. In signing up, you agree to the terms below:
1. Finance charges will continue to accrue at the rate provided for in your original loan agreement(s) during and after that time.
2. Deferring your next payment will result in your having to pay higher total finance charges than if you made your payments as originally scheduled.
3. This payment deferral will extend your loans(s) and you will have to make extra payment(s) after your loan(s) would otherwise be paid off per your original loan terms.
4. You will be required to resume your regular monthly payments in the following month. If you previously elected to purchase any GAP or insurance products on this loan, coverage will not be extended beyond the original maturity date.
5. Skip-A-Pay is subject to a $40 fee per loan payment skipped. The deferment will not be processed until the funds are received. Six (6) consecutive monthly payments must have been made to the loan and you must be in good standing with the credit union at the time your request is received. The request with payment must be received no less than five (5) business days prior to your due date.
6. Skip-A-Pay is intended to allow members to skip paying the entire amount due over the course of a month on the loan(s) selected. The number of payments skipped will depend on the payment schedule (monthly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or weekly).
7. The following are not eligible for Skip-A-Pay: business loans, credit cards, home equity line of credit loans, home equity loans, line of credit loans, mortgage loans and term deposit secured loans.
8. All deferrals are subject to Western Vista Credit Union approval. Additional restrictions may apply.